DEDICATED TO OUR CLIENTS’ SUCCESS
International Depository Services Group (IDS Group) offers precious metals storage at three strategically located, full-service, state-of-the-art, secure precious metals depositories in North America. The three IDS Group’s depositories serve institutional, individual investors and IRA custodians nationally and abroad alike, including but not limited to market makers, institutional/commercial investors, refineries, mining operations, international mints and individuals.
IDS of Delaware – This precious metals depository is located in New Castle, Delaware, (just outside Wilmington)
IDS of Texas – This precious metals depository is located in Dallas, Texas, and is the largest precious metal depository in the state.
IDS of Canada – This precious metals depository is located in Mississauga, Ontario (just outside of Toronto)
All IDS Group locations maintain the highest credibility with accreditations, including The Commodity Exchange Inc. (COMEX) and Intercontinental Exchange Futures U.S. (ICE) approval. They also provide state-of-the-art security for both stored bullion and all data, offering industry-leading client access through IDS Group’s proprietary online portal and delivering industry-leading transaction speed. Additionally, all three depositories contain a Class III gold vault for secure gold storage.
BULLION STORAGE SERVICES
In response to the highly dynamic and evolving precious metals market, International Depository Services Group provides its clients with cost-effective and time-sensitive solutions to any precious metals storage or logistics challenges with its customizable services.
SPECIALIZED PRECIOUS METALS DEPOSITORIES
HOW WE EARN YOUR TRUST
Each IDS Group depository is staffed with full-time precious metals custody professionals who have significant depository, security and banking experience. In addition, the International Depository Services Group is protected with precious metals insurance from Lloyd’s of London. This insurance coverage meets institutional clients’ demanding regulatory, storage, and shipping requirements and individual precious metals investors.
Security is paramount with the International Depository Services Group. Each location has multi-redundant state-of-the-art security systems under constant surveillance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and rate with the UL certificate for excellence.
IDS Group is a privately-owned and independently-run division of Dillon Gage Metals, the world leader in physical precious metals trading, technology and refining. Since 1976, Dillion Gage has served numismatic and bullion dealers, financial institutions, banks and brokerage houses worldwide.
All three depositories serve commercial and investor bullion, numismatic market participants and precious metals dealers with specialized storage for:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Discreet, confidential metals storage options for physical precious metals investments
- A globally trusted and respected precious metals partner with the highest accreditations
- Segregated storage for all accounts for both gold and silver storage as well as platinum and palladium storage
- 24/7 online access to stored bullion accounts via the IDS Group proprietary Online Depository Client Portal
- UL(C) /Class III gold vaults, the highest-rated gold vaults available
- A bullion storage facility that is independent and not affiliated with a banking or financial system
- A storage facility that is safe and secure with multi-redundant state-of-the-art security systems
- A personalized and tailored approach to metals storage and reporting needs of each client
- Stringent “dual control” measures including annual, monthly and daily activity audits (internal and external)
- Access to global distribution channels
- Precious metals insurance coverage with Lloyd’s of London
- The ability to receive, store, transfer and ship precious metals worldwide – every day
- Clients have full control over their assets – custody accounts are titled in account owners’ names
- Efficient and easy transaction requests that can be facilitated online
- Regulatory and compensatory services
- Liquidity by providing access to bullion dealers who can transact within the depository
- Solutions to complex precious metals issues
THREE NORTH AMERICAN LOCATIONS
IDS of Texas, in Dallas, Texas, is the first and largest specialty bullion depository in the state. IDS of Texas is a London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) Associate and a National Coin and Bullion Association (NCBA) member.
IDS of Delaware, in New Castle, Delaware, is located in the heart of America’s primary business corridor. This bullion depository is one of eight COMEX/CME, and nine Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) approved depositories. This location is one of the few approved for all precious metals by COMEX and ICE. IDS of Delaware is also a London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) Associate and a National Coin and Bullion Association (NCBA) member.
IDS of Canada, in Mississauga, Ontario, is the first full-service Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) approved bullion depository in Canada and is a London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) Associate and a National Coin and Bullion Association (NCBA) member.